- Doctor of Medicine, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY, 1988.
- Master of Business Administration, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, 1981.
- Bachelor of Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, 1976.
- Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of South Alabama School of Medicine, Mobile, AL, March 1991 to March 1993.
- American Board of Cardiovascular Disease, 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1991
- American Association of Physician Specialists (Cardiovascular Disease) 1998
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- United States Marine Corps, June 1968 to April 1972. Mechanic and Flight Crew Helicopters and Transport aircraft Sergeant E-5 Honorable Discharge.
Milton Concannon, M.D.