With the push of a small button...your family, neighbors, Police, Fire Department, or Ambulance are on the way without your having to be near a phone!!!
Health Watch is a program of Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in connection with Lifeline Systems, Inc.
- It is a personal emergency response system which links you 24 hours a day to your hospital.
- It allows you to move freely around your home or yard with the confidence of knowing that if you need help your Lifeline System will call for it.
Who uses this service?
- People who live alone
- New mothers who may need to get help for their infant without leaving the cribside.
- People who may be concerned about their personal safety or security.
- Those with ongoing medical conditions.
- Post operative patients who want to maintain a link to medical assistance.
- Disabled or handicapped individuals.
- Voice Communication – Superior high output speakerphone enables clear automatic two-way communication between the Lifeline subscriber and the Response Center for fast appropriate response.
- Speaker phone built into the communicator allows two way voice communication.
- New VoiceAssistTH Feature – This friendly female voice clarifies audible alams and instructs subscribers in communicator operation.
- Adjustable Volume Control – Easily adjusts the communicator's speakerphone volume.
- RSVP Remote Answering Capability
- The communicator's two-way speakerphone allows subscribers in answer incoming telephone calls by merely pressing their personal help button - without having to get to the phone.
- Inactivity timer built into the communicator automatically calls the Response Center if you are unable to press your button.
- Battery back-up keeps your communicator working even during a power failure.
- Waterproof Personal Help Button keeps you protected while showering or bathing.
The Health Watch program was established in 1987 as a service to our community and the citizens of our area. Our goal is to provide an Emergency Response System for homes of those that meet the criteria. The equipment is updated as improvements are made in this field. Our mission is to keep the elderly, the ill, and those that are limited physically in their homes and as independent as long as possible. The cost is low and we strive to keep it this way. We are glad to bring this much needed service to our community and look forward to this program's continued growth.
Health Watch Coordinator
For more information call or write to:
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
P.O. Box 1307
McComb, MS 39648
ATTN: Angela Tidwell
Health Watch Coordinator