We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Worker's compensation and most private health insurance with the home health benefit.
To meet home health criteria, you must be under the care of a physician, and require nursing or therapy care. It should be a taxing effort to leave home and trips away from home should be infrequent and of short duration.
Examples that may indicate the need for Home Health Evaluation:
- New or Exacerbated Diagnosis (Diabetes, Weight Loss, Hypertension, CHF, UTI, Wounds, Pneumonia, COPD, etc.)
- Medical conditions requiring frequent lab monitoring, TPN, IV or IM Therapy
- New or Multiple Medications which may require education due to possible knowledge deficit and monitoring of compliance, response, adverse effects, etc.
- New Caregiver with knowledge deficits regarding disease process, medications, diet, etc.
- Patients requiring Foley or Suprapubic Catheter changes
- New or Non-healing Wounds such as Pressure, Stasis and Diabetes Ulcers, Surgical Wound and Colostomies
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Neurological & Orthopedic Diagnosis, Post Operative Care or Deconditioning
- Poor Endurance, Gait/Transfer Abnormalities, Falls, Shortness of Breath, etc.
- Difficulties with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's), such as bathing, dressing and preparing meals, etc.
- Low Vision (Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Retinopathy, or other forms of visual impairment)
- Anodyne, E-Stem and Ultrasound Therapy
- Swallowing and Cognitive Disorders